2022 ResourceX Impact Report
How governments effectively do more with less
Discover How Local Governments Use Priority-Based Budgeting to Drive Better Decision-Making
Every day, local governments must make and explain hard budgetary choices that impact their communities.
Traditional line-item budgeting that delivers “across-the-board” adjustments often unintentionally sabotages community priorities.
By contrast, priority-based budgeting (PBB) ensures that resources are directed where they’ll have the greatest impact on achieving community outcomes.
The PBB movement is blazing a trail for communities to pursue best practices for program budgeting as recommended by GFOA and ICMA.
Each year, the ResourceX Annual Impact Report celebrates the priority-based budgeting community. The report is an opportunity to share the invaluable programmatic data that PBB generates.
Key insights from the 2022 impact report insights reveal:
- Four key questions to transform the government budgeting process
- Two solutions every government must choose between to solve a lack of budget resources
- The critical shortfalls of line-item budgeting that jeopardize community initiatives
- Tons of diagrams, tables, and charts illustrating the power of PBB
- Thirteen 2022 Mastery Award Winners—local governments blazing the path to budgetary excellence
- Five powerful case studies that showcase how local governments are employing PBB to drive better community outcomes
- And much more!
Claim your copy!