Effective Date of the Policy: June 23, 2023
The types of personal data and information we obtain about you depend on how you interact with our Site or use our products and services or otherwise communicate with us. When we use the term Personal Information, we are referring to data or information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can be associated with you or relating to an identified or identifiable individual (“Personal Information” or “Information”), such as your name, address, email address, phone number, or IP address. Personal Information does not include publicly available Information, anonymous, or aggregated data.
Resource Exploration, Inc.
4603 W 33rd Ave.
Denver, CO 80212
1. How the Information Is CollectedThe Information that we collect, and use, varies depending on how you interact with us. To maintain our Site and provide our products and services we collect Personal Information about you from a variety of sources, including but not limited to Information collected directly from you, from third parties, or through cookies or other automated means. We collect most of this Personal Information directly from Users willingly inputting such information, whether by webform, text, email, submission of documentation, telephone call, or virtual meetings. We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of other ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register an account, create, or modify User information, set preferences, input data, or provide any other related information to access or use our products and services, and in connection with other activities, features, or resources we make available.
2. Types of Information CollectedWhen conducting business and operating our Site, ResourceX collects Personal Information of the Users it interacts with, including customers, partners, suppliers, vendors, candidates, and any other individuals with whom we interact. Personal Information may include for example:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site including Information provided at the time of subscribing to marketing communications, downloading reports and whitepapers, requesting a product demo, and/or submitting inquiries to us.
- Contact records including records of conversations conducted with us via telephone, email, video, text, and chat, including all such Information provided to us in connection with such conversation.
- Order information including your name, billing address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
- Account information including your username, password, security questions.
- Device information including your browser version and settings, your device type and settings, and other information, such as your IP address, internet service provider, mobile device identifier, the name and version of your operating system, referring and exit pages, and the date and time of your visit.
- Usage Data including information about your interactions with our Site or our products and services, including the webpages you visit, links or buttons you click, the search terms you enter.
- User generated content including any Personal Information you choose to provide to ResourceX, including, for example, questions, comments, suggestions, or reviews you submit to us.
4. Information Obtained from Third PartiesWe may obtain Personal Information about you from companies and third parties who support our Site, products, and services, including from vendors and service providers, such as website analytics, information technology, consulting, and marketing companies. These third parties may collect and process the Information described in the section “Types of Information Collected.” These third parties may collect Information on our behalf when you visit our Site, open, or click on email or marketing communications we send you, or interact with our products and services, or third parties may automatically collect certain Information using online tracking technologies such as cookies, pixels, widgets, web beacons, software developer kits, third-party libraries, and cookies. We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
We may also obtain your Information from publicly available sources and social networking sites, your organization’s website, or individuals at your organization.
5. How the Information Is UsedResourceX collects and uses Personal Information for various reasons. We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide and maintain our Site, products, and services, including to monitor your usage.
- To allow you to access, use, and manage your account as a User of our products and services.
- For the development, compliance and undertaking of a contract for the products, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services, and events which we offer.
- To attend, manage and fulfill your requests to us.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, usage trends, to monitor and evaluate the performance and functionality of our product and services, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our, products, services, and marketing.
- To keep our records up to date (for example, in relation to follow-up meetings, sales opportunities, and updating customer contact details).
- To investigate any suspected misuse of our Site, products, or services, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements and respond to requests from courts or other government bodies, and to protect or defend the rights, property, and interests of ResourceX, our employees, or the interests of our third-party service providers and partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- To our agents, vendors, service providers, and subcontractors who perform functions on our behalf, such as our customer relationship management service provider, marketing automation and analytics provider, sales development tools provider, and other similar service providers.
- If required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
- To investigate violations of or enforce an agreement or other legal terms applicable to our products, and services.
- To support our audit, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
7. Information Retention and ProtectionWe may retain Personal Information indefinitely, but retention depends on the type of data and information and the purpose for which we process such data and information, including among other factors our User’s subscription term, open records laws, and direction for the retention or deletion of such data and information. We may retain Personal Information beyond the term of our User or customer relationship if required by law, contract, or if it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law.
The security of Personal Information is important to ResourceX. We use a variety of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, the security of Information maintained on servers, and transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password or other forms of authentication involved in accessing password-protected or secured resources. While we endeavor to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and/or other factors may compromise the security of Personal Information at any time.
Please note that we may transfer, store, and process your Personal Information outside the country you reside. Your Personal Information is also processed by staff and third party service providers and partners in these countries.
9. Children’s InformationResourceX is committed to the protection of children’s online privacy. Our Site, products, and services are not intended to be used by children or minors, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information about children or minors. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) governs information gathered online from or about children under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use, register, or provide any Information on this Site or through any of its features, or provide any Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Information.
10. California Consumer Rights Under the CCPAThis section applies only to California consumers. As a resident of California, you may have certain privacy rights regarding the Personal Information we collect or maintain about you. For purposes of this section "Personal Information" has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). Please note the rights described herein are subject to exemptions under the CCPA and other limitations under applicable law, so these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law. CCPA may provide you with the following rights:
- Request that ResourceX provides you access to the following:
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing your Personal Information.
- the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you.
- the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information; and
- the categories of Personal Information that are sold or shared (as defined under the CCPA) and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or shared.
- Request that ResourceX delete your Personal Information.
- Request that ResourceX not “sell” or share your Personal Information by opting out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information.
- Request that ResourceX limit our use and/or disclosure of your sensitive Personal Information.
- Request that ResourceX correct your Personal Information.
- Not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.